An experienced leader in Customer Success and Technology with a demonstrated history of delivering results in the SaaS industry. Bringing extensive experience in team building, project execution and management for SaaS organizations. Areas of focus have been in customer success program development, DevOps management, team building, and product delivery.
SENIOR MANAGER – TECHNICAL ENABLEMENT
New Relic | 10/2020 – Present
Build a training and enablement program for all technical sales employees, including customer success managers, solution engineers & consultants, solution architects, and technical account managers.
- Delivered technical enablement and onboarding strategy for the pre & post sales organization.
- Managed & delivered demo training sessions to over 500 employees globally.
- Collaborated with executives to build training goals, technical demo training, and continuing education.
- Championed $500k in AWS training to level up our pre & post sales technical teams.
MANAGER – CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEERING
New Relic | 08/2019 – 10/2020
Expanded our CSE team from 10 to 22, hiring and scaling a remote team of customer success engineers and solution architects. Lead a team of 9 to deliver time to value, technical enablement, and onboarding customers with a >90% renewal rate in our region.
- Championed customer success engineer training for solution architects increasing our customer onboarding by 46%.
- Developed and delivered our teams’ internal new hire training reducing onboarding from 90 days to 60 days.
- Delivered organizational awareness and utilization training on the customer success engineering function resulting in 90% team utilization with our net-new, renewals, and at-risk customers.
- Delivered an average of $275k of expansion for 4 quarters through my team.
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR – HUMAN BIOLOGY & PATHOLOGY
East West College of the Healing Arts | 09/2016 – 01/2020
Developed course work and instructed adult learners in the fundamentals of human biology and pathology. Course work included complex topics in human anatomy, physiology, pathology, and kinesiology.
TEAM LEAD – SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER
New Relic | 11/2018 – 08/2019
Created, educated, hired, and onboarded an initial team of 10 on the fundamentals of customer success, customer onboarding, and customer training.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER
New Relic | 04/2018 – 11/2018
Started the initial Customer Success Engineering position. Delivered technical enablement, onboarding and training to improve time to value, increased utilization of the New Relic Platform.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
New Relic | 10/2017 – 04/2018
Managed enterprise and commercial customers to enable successful implementation, deployment, and adoption of the New Relic Platform.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER II
New Relic | 03/2016 – 10/2017
Delivered technical support to engineers, developers, and IT professionals for New Relic’s application performance monitoring products.
- Masters Degree: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine @ Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Bachelors Degree: Human Physiology @ University of Oregon
- Team Leadership
- Customer Success
- Team Building
- Technical Training
- Strategic Planning
- Process Creation & Execution
- Program Development
- Remote Team Management
- Agile Methodologies
- DevOps Principals
- Startup Fundamentals
- Public Speaking
- Program Management